Mooki Nthabi won R300 airtime. She Liked, Shared and Tagged our competition post on facebook.
Meet our wsinner Tebogo Molewa she won Corporate Identity for her business. She is the only black woman in this Dental implants sector. She worked extra hard to prove the legitimacy of my brand of products, The advantage of our implants is the 3D surface that has great initial stability and provides high-scale osseointegration. This is a unique product with notable design, convenient color marking and thought-out complement making it the best in dental implantation.
#women's month #women empowerment #women #competition
Participation1. The competition is conducted by Promoter.
1. If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
2. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
4. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
5. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
6. Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the promoter’s discretion