We require a Sales Representative with specific experience in the Information Technology sector servicing
the SME and Corporate market segment. This candidate will have to support and drive end-to-end sales of the
Company’s products and services portfolio. The areas that we require a representative for is Gauteng.
• Expansion of client base in each of the above areas and surrounds, using various skills, cold calling, contacts,
• Source, identify and follow up on new clients.
• Generation of Leads using their own network or through direct marketing
• Promote and market the company’s products/services.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
• Preparing comprehensive marketing proposals for target clients.
• Target and obtain appointments with prospective clients.
• Making Sales presentations/demonstrations.
• Develop and maintain relationships with Key Decision Makers
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Handling client enquiries, queries and problems and facilitating resolutions
• Preparing / submitting weekly reports.
• Perform other related duties as requested
• Writing proposals for end to end ICT solutions
• Good working relationship with internal and external touch points (Internal Technical team and Distributors)
Basic plus excellent commission structure. Basic salary will depend on the incumbent’s experience and
qualification. All applications will be handled with confidentiality. Please note that only short-listed candidates
will be contacted. Should you not be contacted within two weeks after the closing date, please consider your
Minimum 3 years external sales experience
Previous experience with an ICT company as an external sales representative is preferred
Excellent communication skills
Record of accomplishment of previous sales achievements
Experience in the Information Technology field from hardware and software to complete project design
Extensive experience in all aspects of relationship management
Proven ability to meet sales targets
Good Microsoft skills, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Understanding of CRM system and ability to manage opportunities
Cold calling and setting up new client meetings
Excellent time management